This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Website: Middle Earth News, Tracking All Things Middle Earth

Hobbits, Elves, Men all who love Middle Earth,

You really must look at this website!  A fellow Middle Earther had a post from them online with real rooms in real houses that were well INCREDIBLE. Some looked like they were right off a movie set!

There was a room that looked just like Elrond's Library and NO it wasn't from the set but it could have been. Talk about eye candy!

There was another that I truly loved and intend to bank away for my next real flet that allows me to do so.  It was a bath from Lothlorien... I had to look really hard and really closely to try to figure out HOW they did it... It was a wall mural that was so real looking you truly felt like you were in the woods with these bathroom fixtures just part of the trees and woods. I have never in all my elven years seen anything this side of Lothlorien like this. I was absolutely blown away and believe you will be too.

If anyone has issues locating this site please let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. Its a wonderful place of inspiration... Also enjoyed a link they had on site for the set of Hobbiton, some really cool pic's there too...

Enjoy!

GG

No comments: