This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Saturday, January 26, 2008

My House, Decorating Tolkien Style

Welcome to my world! As a lover of all things Tolkien and also of recreating that world to the best of my abilities I present to you a new blog site that is dedicated to offering you some idea's on bringing Tolkien's world closer to your own if that is your wish. I am also an avid gardener so don't be surprised if that enters into this realm also. I am open to any and all discussions on this topic and ask that as a family blog here please keep all comments and posts free of profanity and anything that might make one blush. That is reserved for orc's and those of the dark world of Mordor. Here things will reflect the more lovely aspects of Middle Earth and its decor. I am not opposed to someone approaching me about submitting something from the dark realm but as a rule prefer only the more desirable aspects of Tolkien's world.

So that is my introduction.....That is all for today, my dear friends.
Look for more tomorrow when perhaps I shall be able to start posting some concrete ideas that I have for starting your decorating!

GG

No comments: