This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Monday, June 13, 2011

Another elven bedroom

Have been thinking of another bedroom color scheme...How does turquiose walls with high gloss white trim and then silver accents...Have actually seen a room in this color with the white and its heavenly. So been playing around with the idea lately of tweaking it to make it more elven.

Am thinking again in flowing white curtains, sheer of course...With a large silver vase in the room, some silver candle stick holders. Also see a canopy bed with sheer white or silver drapes all around. Would use a silver metal framed bed. Would have a flower arangement in the silver vase with either white flowers or perhaps some deep burnt orange or deep burgundy red flowers-this WILL be intense so make sure your ok with that first! Still working on more room details but hopefully this will give you something to start with.


GG

No comments: