This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lothlorien fencing

Remember how in the book there is a tall black fence surrounding Caras Galladon? Have been trying to figure out how to pull that one off...Really like the tall metal fencing with the spikes on top, looks awesome but at about $80+ a six foot panel its kinda out of range for me. A couple of days ago I was graciously gifted some split rail fencing, think its going to be more than plenty. Going to paint it black and that way it will blend in with the fencing that already runs down one side and fit into the book story line as well. This is a tremendous gift! One that on my own could never have pulled off. Thank you generous benefactor! It will so add to the beauty of this place and make my dream a little closer to reality.

No comments: