This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wooden Hand Painted and Stenciled Wall Plaques







I forgot to mention that I am also making and selling some lovely wooden wall plaques to decorate your home with also. I am hopefully going to be setting up a webpage soon dedicated to that purpose. They originated as Tolkien plaques and evolved into so much more. They are 15 inches long by about 5 1/2 inches high by 2 inches deep. They come ready to hang and to match any decor. They are hand painted in a variety of colors and have up to eight letters. I will also do personalized ones as well. Soon this expedition will also include woodburning instead of stenciling for the lettering. Can't wait for this as really looking forward to creating some really nice elven decor lettering here.... Have done some really tiny ones too all Tolkien themed and sent out as gifts to friends. There is just so much that can be done to make your home more Tolkien themed than you can possibly imagine!!! Dream on!

GG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.