This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

White Tree Press....A site worth visiting!


White Tree Press is the site of a dear friend of mine named Cate Kohman or Celevon as we know her. She is a published author and the one who brought so many of my new Tolkien friends together through this wonderful book called Lembas for the Soul. She published this book with stories we wrote about how Tolkien has affected our lives in a positive way. I am one of those contributing authors. She is a real hero to us for being the avenue of bringing to light all the stories some sad and tragic others funny and uplifting. All together in this book they are a wonderful tribute to Tolkien and an inspiration to the rest of us. I highly encourage you to go to her site and visit and even to consider purchasing a copy of the book for yourself or a loved one. Its worth every penny!

GG

No comments: