This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lothlorien Sleeps

My Lothlorien sleeps now...Its that time of year but sleep I cannot...There is much that can be done this time of year in preparation for next year...
I am slowly putting in evergreens to frame the exterior bounderies to create more privacy and enclose my world here...So on Christmas Eve planted two white pines. Also due to the lack of rain have been watering with a bucket all new plantings and especially the evergreens. Its very dry here. Also going to go ahead and set the four post for the flet on Caras Galladon. The soil is not frozen like expected and since its so dry its easier digging...Getting a head start why not. Also going to attempt to finish the first stone stairway up to Caras Galladon, it so close...Will keep you posted.

Remember if anyone has questions I love to talk about ME and all related gardening and decorating...I'm all elf ears!

GG

No comments: