This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stone bench

Here is a pic of the stone bench that I put together with much determination! It is wonderful to sit on and read or just enjoy nature. Its not showing in the pic but there is new grass coming up all around this little niche below Caras Galladon and a baby dogwood too just to the right of the bench. As you will see there is this wonderful huge rock outcropping that is just incredible...It all flows so nicely. Having so much natural rock is a dream as well...
GG

No comments: