This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hoping to Get New Side Business Going...

Hello Friends!

Here's hoping that finally after years and years of dreaming, wishing and talking about it going to finally get a decorating business going on the side.  When things just get started you can't expect them to take off and pay your bills so will keep doing what I'm doing elsewhere while trying to get this going. Its a going to be a group of friends and I that will offer staging (especially for people trying to sell their homes), organization, color selections ie: paint color, accessory color, etc.  Want to also offer choosing accessories and themed rooms. Hoping to encounter some Tolkien fans who will want some rooms done to reflect that.  Last night watched the extended version of FOTR and focused really hard on details in certain locales...Was really kind of surprised by what I saw or didn't see in some cases. Particularily looked at Bag End and Rivendell... Interesting.

Anyways, wish me well...It would be a long standing dream come true.  It will also help me here to get some fresh idea's to share with you as well.

Going to be called Creative Dreams...It will be a decorating company that hopefully will at least locally become well known and loved.

Thanks!
GG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you! It's a wonderful idea. May God bless your endeavors and send you lots of customers!
-Ellirwen