This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm still here

Sorry for long delay, life has been topsy turvy for me... I left an abusive relationship after 15 years and now am fighting to protect my two little angels from same abuser...Pray I am successful.  When all this passes I will be back full force. Working on new ideas even while I endure this long journey that I pray ends in a lovely elven retreat with my two little ones safely by my side...

Namarie...
GG

No comments: