This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Friday, February 1, 2008

More money saving tips on wall decor...

Too much for one post, sorry! Didn't want to overwhelm anyone at one reading...
Anyways getting back to wall decor. I mentioned the dollar store and you may smerk or grin but its true. As soon as I can (get) photo's to post here you'll see what I mean. I found two posters at the dollar store that so fit the room its uncanny. For a buck! Then I got inexpensive frames at Walmart and there you go! Another thing I didn't get to do this go round was to zerox in at least an 8x10 size black and white wonderful old looking elven sketches of Middle Earth elven heroes. I wanted to frame them and place them in the room too... You could even matt them. How costly is that? Not! (Big smile) Think of all the oportunities you have with this technique. Know anyone that draws? Have them do something up for you specially. Hope this helps!

GG

No comments: