This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Friday, August 1, 2008

Walking Through Mordor

Yea, though I walk through the Valley of Mordor I will feel no evil.
Though all is dark and dead
And I see no light yet will I continue-

I know that places of light still exist
I have tasted elven wine
And slept beneath peaceful skies.
I have experienced strong friendships
I have known peace.

So though I walk through the Valley of Mordor yet will I hope
I know the eagles will come
I know yet again I will rest
And I know that ahead lies a beautiful future beyond my wildest dreams.

Glauriel

No comments: