This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tolkien Gardens

Just wanted to get a word in about Tolkien gardens, something very dear to my heart. To me that is the way to really recreate his world. I have worked long and hard on creating several ME themed gardens none of which to my great disappointment has done as well as they should have. We just don't have the best soil for anything here, inspite of that I keep trying. Not to worry though, the rest of you may be more fortunate than I and so what I have learned may help you.

I am going to post individual post on each garden I have been trying to recreate so that it will be easier for you to pick and choose what you prefer to recreate in your space.

Blessings,
GG

No comments: