This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A suggestion was made...

A friend made a suggestion the other day that you all might enjoy seeing some pic's of works in progress... I wasn't sure if you'd want to see step by step or the finished product. Was worried step by step could get boring...I mean who REALLY wants to see a wall that is unpainted, mudded drywall with a spot of paint and a border thumbtacked up just to start visualizing the finished product? Well I do but then of course I do 'cause its me whose doing the labor right? If you want to see such things let me know! Post a comment here! I love comments.

If not them as soon as things get finished I will photograph them and post them for you...Working in four locations at the moment. Two of them still in process of finishing painting walls. Then the decor is still being established. Its a process but its at least moving forward.

Must say quickly that I have found one place for decor that is wonderful! Look up:
Seventh Avenue.com (all one word really) WoW! some awesome stuff! Have ordered this incredible garden bench for inside that is so elven! Wait till you see it!

They are a classy catalog with affordable prices. You can also do payments too...Just a thought.

Must run,
GG

Oh wait! One more thing! It was also suggested to me to start up some kind of decorating business. Perhaps consulting? Or assisting with picking out decor, colors, etc. Not sure but it sounds lovely if could just figure out the logistics of it...Not sure I'd find work and yet everyone keeps telling me that I'm so natural and good at it...Anyone have suggestions?

Later-me

No comments: