This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Monday, January 17, 2011

Garden Update

Just planted some white daffodils with a peach frill collar on them. Planted them on Caras Galladon hoping for a spring show. Like the white color because think my lady used alot of white as she is the lady of light! Also white flowers show up at night easily. So will have something day and night to see. Hoping with the warm winter days we keep having to get the post concreted in before spring. One down three to go. Going to inquire at the local hardware store on whats needed to put a raised floor in my little flet. It will be so nice when done. Haven't been able to get to the stairway again yet but keep looking at it and watering the vines I planted near the base to tumble over the base rocks. So much potential, if only I was money laden enough to just get what I need now instead of piecemeal...But its ok, more time to plan and think things through so that they are right.

No comments: