This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Comments on Scene From New Hobbit Movie

Just saw a scene online from the new Hobbit movie that appears to be the kitchen at Bag End. Loved it! The walls remind me of a tuscan style with the golden yellow colors, almost a yellow base with a golden wash over it. Lovely! There were dried onions? herbs, etc hanging from the ceiling which was arched and tiled with dark stone type tiles. Hanging pots! How hobbity! There was an large inset with a big old fashioned wood stove type contraption set there. Just past the inset with the stove was built in what looked like a daybed or was it a under the window seating/bed? Not sure couldn't see whole thing. But like the bed idea. How hobbity is that also? To sleep right next to the warm stove in winter although underground temps should stay pretty much the same year round. Also if you need a snack as hobbits seem to need alot of then your right there! It was precious! Can't wait for the movie to come out! If you want to see this scene do believe they said it was posted on the official site. Also there is a big intervere coming out soon that promised more pics with it! Enjoy!

No comments: