This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Reply to Pictures Needed Comment

Dear Elven Friend,

Got your comment and understand your frustration. Am working on getting you some pics...Tried very hard today but the computer did not cooperate. I do not currently have pic's of all the rooms I describe because some of them do not yet exist except in my drawings and mind. I am an artist and very good creatively with decorating, etc. If I can't create an image in my mind first I am unable to create it on paper or in a room. All my work starts first in my imagination and I take it from there. I promise (you made a very good point) to try to get you and everyone else as many pic's as I can. Am looking into finding a computer program where I can create a visual of these rooms that could be sent to a website or printed if needed. You made a very valid point,thank you. Tend to forget than not everyone can visualize the way I do, they need to "see" it before they can visualize. Not a problem. You have given me a challenge that I intend to take up-more pic's!!!!

Am going to see if I can get a pic of the turquoise room. Its not done up in elvish fashion but think we could remedy that for a pic. Just needs some elvish accessories which could be borrowed from elsewhere to use for this purpose. Will get working on that just for you!

Also some of the pics wanted to post today are close ups of accessories from some mentioned rooms. Hoping that will help you out as well. Wall colors aren't coming out well with the camera I have so apologize for that. If desired can list the actual name of paint swatch should anyone care to go and get one for themselves. Only thing is that have noticed paint color in one room/house will not necessarily look good in another room/house. Lighting is everything! It impacts HOW paint color looks in one location or another. Still if desired could find swatch color and then find a similar color that looked good on your walls that would convey same feeling environment. Does this help? DO hope so...There is so much info going around in my head always worried about overwhelming people by sharing too much at once!

Ok, stay tuned, will do my best to get some pics out to you very soon.

Thanks!
GG

No comments: