This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Plug for Seventh Avenue Mail Order Catalog:Middle Earth Accessories

Want to put a plug in for Seventh Avenue mail order catalog. They have some awesome stuff that is certainly what I consider very elven looking. Haven't checked closely but probably some hobbit/Rohan, etc decor also. What is really, really nice about them is that you can get credit with them and make low monthly payments. It builds your credit and you get nice furnishings. I have several items here that came from them. You will get to see some of them in a pic shortly.

Wanted in particular to mention some silver items that they are currently carrying...Some silver vases, a silver tree branch floor lamp page 17 current catalog, a silvertone faux leather ottoman,page 44, a silver tufted ceramic stool, page 69,a silver duchess velvet chair, page 77. Beautiful items! Could sooooo do a room with these things! With the turquoise or purple room! Yummy! And there is so much more there for other rooms. Did see some hobbits trunks, so just have a look and be inspired!

They have so many things. Here is the number is you want to call for a free catalog 800-356-9090. The catalog refenced here is the Fall Edition 2011. Ask for that one!

If you get a catalog and want to email me and ask for an opinion on a certain item or items would LOVE to do that! Its my cup of tea you could say. Love decorating! My dream come true would be to have 100 houses to decorate and to do each one in a different theme!

Elvish blessings,
GG

No comments: