This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some Pic's for Post "Galadriel's Private Quarters"

Here are some pic's from the dressing room aka "Galadriel and Lord Celeborn's Private Quarters.  I have taken some close up shots of the some of the accessories so that you can see the detail on them. Its a lovely room with the spring green walls. The sage green curtains really blend well against them and the detail in the curtain makes them unique and quite elvish to me due to the swirly design that I have yet to see elsewhere in other curtains. The lamp I have elevated against the wall for a better visual of the base's pattern,  The shade is also a silver color. The white moth or butterfly is beautiful. It reminds me of the moth that came to Gandalf when he was imprisioned in the top of the tower.    

If you look closely at the wall section to the left of the curtain shot you can actually see the true wall color. The light has washed it out on the other two pics but above the warddrobe next to the curtain you get a good visual of it. The wardrobe has yet to be painted, it will be a pearlized white color when done and beautiful. Just haven't made that a priority yet, too many other things to do first. Will show you when done. The silver pitcher sits on top of this where it creates a wonderful visual for all to see silhouetted against the lovely green walls. Its very simple yet makes a statement.  When able will attempt to get a pic here of finished cabinet with pitcher on top for you to enjoy as well. . Its such a lovely room, so light and airy......So elven and peaceful. Hope this helps with your visualization.
GG

No comments: