This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Warm Elven Bathroom

Think chocolate pudding!!! Walls in warm rich warm chocolate color... Its wonderful and warm and so yummy!!!  Against this use gold accents or burnished bronze color for towels racks and faucets. Then use white wood trim, white shower curtain is nice and a white lace or netting drape curtain over window(s). Use semigloss paint so that you have some reflection it adds to the richness here. A nice accent color for towels here is a pale dusty blue. You can also do some wall decor in small doses with small doses.  If you can afford it put in single sink cabinet in dark cherry wood. Add and little more expensive looking mirror in in oval shape and wow! What a lovely masculine and yet not unappealing to the female elf royal bath! Oh if you can add real stone flooring and if not a nice linoleum floor that looks like stone or something similar.  Hope this helps.

Elvish blessings,
GG

No comments: