This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Friday, October 10, 2008

Reply to Hobbit Question from a Hobbit Friend

Referencing the hobbit room on COE you can find it under the left hand column where it says the Homely House. Click that then you will see lots of categories, look under Decorating-almost to the bottom. A lovely hobbit person has posted her descriptions and two photos as well....Its lovely, enjoy!

Glauriel

No comments: