This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reaction to lthilien Room

Lets just say a certain little eight year old was shocked and very happy to have his "woodsy" room. He has slept like a baby ever since moving in. He is proud of all the trees and little animals that live there now. When certain family members also got to see it the exclamations made it all worth while. I did take a before shot and about 3-4 after shots so that you can see all the baby animals. Not sure how to post them yet, maybe can have them loaded into the computer from the camera? Be patient with me, they will get here soon I promise. Hate not having my own computer like before with all the equiptment!!! Hope to get it back soon.

GG

No comments: