This is my dream, my passion to recreate the more beautiful parts of Tolkien's world into my own...To merge what I see with what I do not see, to have a blending of his world with mine...To be able finally to walk in the land I have so longed dreamed of...Come walk with me as we make this journey together...

I aear can ven na mar....

I aear can ven na mar....
"The sea calls us home" -Elrond at Grey Havens

Lady Galadriel

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall In Lothlorien

It now officially fall in my new Lothlorien...This is the fist time to see it here...The trees are sooo tall that when the leaves fall they dance and twirl from so high in the sky, lovely to behold...Am trying to take some lovely shots of the woods before they are bare and still green mostly. Hope to be able to post pic's soon...No scanner yet.

So many plans for the fall/winter...When all the unwelcome underbrush is gone going to put in stone steps leading from the base of the hill to to top where I hope to build my flet this winter...

I did build a beautiful (I think it looks beautiful) stone bench...That is probably all I'll get done this winter but thats alot. May attempt some small stone walls, maybe. Want to plant some evergreens at the road for more privacy...So may do that too. Put in two holly trees and a blue spruce. Also a small pine too.

Its so lovely here...So glad for the time to enjoy it...Feel like the fellowship did in Lothlorien... A place of rest and comfort for sure...

All for now...

GG

No comments: